I am posting this entry while alone at in the aftermath of the rains and floods which hit Jakarta on 18 january 2013 . Jakarta flooded the entire city in two days
While I have been lucky not to suffer from the floods nor even a power outage,
I know a lot of people are still suffering (my friend and my family was not spared---they have to endure and flooding in their garage).
I'm blessed and I am thankful that all my family members and myself are safe, dry, and comfortable in our own homes---and I am praying hard that the rains stop for those who are in unfortunate circumstances because of the torrential downpours. Relief efforts have already started but the pressing concern in my mind right now is what will be done after those relief efforts have subsided. Right now, people are out there saving lives but afterwards, can we also save the quality of life of everyone? That means, better urban planning, garbage disposal, and preventing illegal urban settlers from clogging natural waterways. Life will go on but there has got to be a long-term solution to this perennial problem in Jakarta ..
all the media . said that this flood is greater than flood happened five years ago. The
water increases rapidly and makes shock ..
So tiny human before God Almighty, however high science is not useful when the forces of nature struck..
please ya ALLAH,. "don't make them weak,,,,. but make them stronger in front of this musibah'..
realized .. that Every episode is managed by Allah SWT, including this ones. Everything
we have, everything we got, everything we received, all of them were Allah
given.
And at one moment there all will be take back by Allah SWT. As a
human which was created by Allah SWT, we must genuine to receive this
precedent and have to resignation –tawakal- to Allah SWT. May Allah
bless us..who suffering from flooding today ..
just Pray for you .. my best friend . A K< V .I could nt do anything ..just pray for you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar