Finally .am here in PARIS
Paris France is a country full of history and great culture, one of EUROPE'S greatest tourist destination.
My experience in Paris is one of those that I 'll live to remember.
I was really attracted, fascinated ..the experience was daunting at first ..lots to see.
I stumbled to every beauty and historic sites on every street corner of the city.
Streets, buildings, monuments, food, ..most of Paris is worth seeing and exploring.
We arrive Paris in the evening checking into Hotel MERCURE velizy located at 22 Avenue Europe Velizy Villacoublay
And heading to bed to be well refreshed for the days a head ..Tommorow up coming .hmm ...can't wait
Start the day in Paris....
Visit the ARC DE TRIOMPHE .its one of the famous monuments in Paris.
Located at the western end of the champs elysees.
According to Isabele as a guide local here..The monument build by Napoleon Bonaparte to celebrate his victories ,stands 50 metres in heigh.
H u g e the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs-Elysees is a must see when visiting Paris.
And we walk down ( by bus) the Champs -Elysees..its the most beautiful avenue in the world ...
Something happening here. : the stores are opening late ..with the cinemas , cafes, luxury specialty shops
The avenue runs 1,91 km
for a walk on the most romantic and most fashionable street in the world – the Champs Elysees in Paris.
Through the Place de la CONCORDE (where King Louis XIV and his wife Marie Antoinette were guilotined after the French Revolution)
E I F F E L T O W E R
I saw it ..Live..*excited *
(I had only seen it in the movie ..before)
Iconic monument ,one of favorite places on the planet ..
This iron tower as I learnt. It was built in 1889 for the world exposition by Eiffel Gustave .
Located on the Champ de Mars in Paris.
From close up ..


and by night
Always looks good in a vase
Amazing structure..Huge
Very romantic

enjoy the view Amazes me the such a could have been built structure.
To go up The Eiffel Tower there are two options ..elevator or stairs ..line the elevator always long ( as isabelle my guide) off course..
And ..here the spectakular views of Paris
Foto
Get superb views of Paris from 2nd floor




The day was perfect. Through ..my only complaint is that ..short time here..!!!
*But stttt : between us ..there are a story behind eiffel tower actually Paris is not a bit friendly ..aka not safe..The eiffel tower seems crowded enough to be safe ." Pickpockets" who often ride the elevator up and down taking wallets.!!.beware of pickpocket and gypsies : someone trying to sell things or make sign things, or give something to us (thanks to my guide always reminds us ) ..
But just be aware of our suroundings , walk like we know where we going , keep wallet..yaaaa...I keep my eyes open..be watchful but not scare..
*so my hub thanks to me cause I bought for him 'money belt' like was we use while hajj /umra ...*
.
Then we reached up to LOUVRE..we didn't have enough time to go into the museum .but had enough to walk around pyramid inside, and shopping to Benelux near The luvre
We took our time enjoying the shops and sights...@Benelux duty free shopping.
And
Still in Paris..
I visit Galeries Lafayette ...just 2 hour..
When we enter the building look up at the ceiling ..its beautiful..and interior and decoration so colourful, georgious
So many floors and Many shoppers here.we can find a lot of the name brands and labels famous originals in the world..found here also so many designer labels and departments sooo many things to buy here.
The place is also soo big separate building for man and woman.
And customer service at this place is the best ,I think ..especially for tourist , if we want or need and even have any question about anything they will tell in great detail. By indonesia language or english
Especially for the global tax refund process is easy ,
Okk this post is long enough already so I have lots more to write about..
Paris...can't wait to return ..someday..!!!!!!I'll be back..I want to see more more more and more



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar