11 Maret, 2013

hope .. Keeping up with the trend

 

One thing I am enjoying now that my children are now into their teens is that they keep me updated with the trends in terms of fashion, music and even gadgets.
 yes . talking about Gadget
 I love that they are now growing up to become their own person while I take pride in the knowledge that I have taught them life's lessons even in theory to all aspect ..

I have a bit of a geeky streak when it comes to technology.  I have to admit that we probably have entirely too many gadget in our house.
than i have so many questions of myself that i am trying to get answered .

At this point, it is not only me who does the teaching but it goes both ways... and I am loving it!
what a wonderful time to be a mom .I know some of gadget..i realized that all moms / woman  must to know about Gadget ..just to know not addiction .
Kids more smarter than us.
Our kids are spending more time in front of computers and less time in the great outdoors ..
Technology has changed the way kids learn.. and as a mom whether we work or stay at home . we have to concern . to avoid kids not addicted to gadgets .
some times  I was very upset  with my kis  .. ( some times), my teens  never responded cause their attention was on BB or iPod ..
but sometimes i realized .. Why .. ??
some kids ( incl my kids ) are so addicted to electronic gadgets .. cause of us  ( as parents) .. we Allow them to spend as much time as they want on these gadget ..


So whats the problem with me.. Now??

We are in the electronic and Tecnology ..season..
On the holiday and weekend at Home.. ..My Hub   on his Laptop, My daughter on iPod, My little daughter on Nintendo, My son on his IPAD ..
How about me ??...We are the same house ..But I feel more isolated than I am alone in the House..
so .. Finally .. I take my IPAD .. Then I am on Line... hehehehe..


but this moment are not common, .
they are sometimes feel bored, we were still  able handle it ..
Life is more complicated than seems to be on the surface .. right ???
We are as a parents may have tried the best as we can ..

Me and my Hub  realize  that our children need our Love care and time ..
May all of us Live, Love and Learn in the Ease and Blessed , and Protect from Allah set .. Amiin .. Aminn 

Tidak ada komentar: