25 Februari, 2013

3 more days...

I was born in 1967 and we're in 2013 Now.. then that makes me going into 46's ..hu hu ..soooo 3 more days.

I am getting Old.
I don't think i"ve mentioned it.
I am tryng to hang on to my looks ... my line on my face..and my wrinkle on my forehead...Siver in my Hair..
But I Like me ....^..^ I don't lie about my Age.
If I lied about how old i was , I would be erasing all the good stuff.
I'll enjoy my day today ...
I still feel this way.
I'm proud of every little age spot.
I am Grateful that I am here , am blessed , am Happy , am Loving , am Stronger , am Newer and Better... ( of course version of me )

N o w .. Counting my day ..posting all about Biirhday 's ...mine..!
( Now I have time to sit down and post .. I'm going to write about ..am in a gppd M o o d ..)


next day next week next year .. I maybe getting OLDER .. Getting Wiser ..hopefully ..***definetely OLDER *
but hope great to be alive ..and so many reasons to be Thankful..No more C O M P L A I N ........

Tidak ada komentar: